An oft-cited statistic is that women are paid, on average, 77 cents on the dollar as their male counterparts. But as Mark Twain reportedly once said, "there are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." Is it true that women are being paid less for equal work? If so, what can be done about this? If not, why does this statement persist?
Join Dr. Hebert on Wednesday for what should be a great discussion!
It Exists AND We Should Do Something About It
- Fewer Women Run Big Companies Than Men Named John
- Did You Know That Women Are Still Paid Less Than Men?
It Might Exist...
- The ‘Equal Pay Day’ factoid that women make 78 cents for every dollar earned by men
- Explaining the Gender Wage Gap
- Do Women Earn Less than Men - Learn Liberty
It Almost Certainly Doesn't Exist